Administrative services are a critical component of 360 Property Management. The Administrator is part of our team supported by 360's staff of experts in the maintenance, accounting, management and legal areas. Below is a list of some of the services we provide:
- Prepare and distribute correspondence and community notices.
- Respond to inquiries and complaints in a timely manner.
- Review financial reports and discuss upcoming issues regarding the community.
- Research and maintain the appropriate property and liability insurance, and assist in processing claims related to the property.
- Maintain all records for the owner/landlord including unit owner information, contracts, insurance, and accounting records.
- Maintain your community website giving home owners instant access to community meeting dates, agendas, minutes, and announcements.